FUJIFILM GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR Overview
- Sweet-spot focal length offers increased versatility for a variety of portrait scenarios, including group shots or tighter mid-length perspectives.
- Nine rounded diaphragm blades contribute to an especially smooth bokeh quality that renders a pleasing subject-background separation to place more attention on the desired subject.
- Two Super ED elements reduce fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to deliver high color fidelity and clarity.
- An aspherical element also delivers a high degree of sharpness and reduces distortion for natural, realistic rendering at various focusing distances.
Reliable Autofocus and Design
Autofocus accuracy is critical when working with a bright design and shallow depth of field; the GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR features a powerful DC motor and high-precision GMR sensor to deliver focusing performance that’s both quick and accurate to help catch fleeting and decisive moments.
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.3′ and a maximum magnification of 0.15x offer enough focusing versatility to photograph group and full-length portraits as well as closer mid-length shots that focus on subject’s torsos and heads.
- Despite the large maximum aperture, the lens remains relatively compact and lightweight, measuring just 3.9″ long and weighing 1.75 lb, enabling easy handheld use for more freedom while shooting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Front element features a fluorine coating for easy cleaning and to repel dust, dirt, and moisture.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
In the Box
- FUJIFILM GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR Lens (FUJIFILM G)
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty