FUJIFILM X-T5 Overview
A portable and powerful multimedia mirrorless camera, the FUJIFILM X-T5 features the newly developed 40MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 5 HR BSI sensor for simply stunning results. Comparable in size to the original X-T1 and lighter than its predecessor, this camera provides a classic, dial-based layout and cutting-edge technology that includes a seven-stop in-body image stabilization system, Pixel Shift Multi-Shot mode for 160MP files, and action-freezing shutter speeds up to 1/180,000 sec from the electronic shutter. In addition to its versatile suite of stills capabilities, the X-T5 is also a highly capable moviemaking machine, recording up to 6.2K in 4:2:2 10-bit color internally or 12-bit ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW via HDMI.
- Large OLED electronic viewfinder features a crisp 3.69m-dot resolution for bright, clear, and detailed eye-level viewing. Additionally, this EVF offers 0.8x magnification for an easy-to-view image that is further enhanced by improved suppression of parallax and distortion compared to its predecessor. The 100 fps refresh rate, meanwhile, allows virtually blackout-free image making.
- Large 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen for intuitive operation and playback, and the tilting design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles.
- Utilizing an NP-W235 battery, up to 680 frames can be recorded from a single charge, plus the mechanical shutter guarantees 500,000 actuations, delivering long-term accuracy and reliability.
- Micro-HDMI port for outputting video to an external recorder or monitor.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 port supports tethering, data transfer, and in-camera battery charging.
- 3.5mm external microphone port for greater control over audio recording.
- PC sync port for flash sync.
- 2.5mm remote port for using wired remote controllers.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
Well-suited for a wide variety of shooting situations, the FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR is a versatile 24-120mm-equivalent zoom, spanning wide-angle to medium-telephoto, and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. Complementing this flexible design is an advanced optical layout, which includes a trio of aspherical elements and one ED aspherical element that help to minimize a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Also benefitting use in a variety of situations is a quick and quiet autofocus system along with a six stop-effective image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the lens is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.
In the Box
- NP-W235S Lithium-Ion Battery
- AC-5VJ AC Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Headphone Adapter
- Shoulder Strap
- Body Cap
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Sync Terminal Cover
- Limited 1-Year Fujifilm genuine Warranty
- FLCP-72II Front Lens Cap
- FUJIFILM Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses
- Lens Hood
- Lens Wrapping Cloth
- Limited 1-Year Fujifilm Genuine Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.