RODE X XDM-100 Overview
A Rode-Quality Dynamic Mic for Gaming, Streaming & Podcasting
The Rode X XDM-100 is a USB-C microphone, featuring advanced DSP and a built-in high-gain preamp for gaming and streaming applications. The microphone’s dynamic capsule is designed to be positioned close to the subject and picks up less unwanted sounds and room reflections from further away, making the XDM-100 well suited for use in untreated rooms and home studios. In addition, the cardioid polar pattern focuses audio capture in front of the mic, picking up less sound from the back and sides for a cleaner and clearer vocal sound.
Plug-and-Play USB-C Connectivity with Headphone Monitoring
- The XDM-100 features Rode’s ultralow-noise, high-gain Revolution preamp, powered via the USB-C bus connection, ensuring a robust signal level for the built-in 24-bit / 48 kHz analog to digital converter.
- A zero-latency 3.5mm headphone jack with volume control and mic mute button allows you to monitor your audio in real time, so you can hear exactly what the mic capsule is picking up.
- A pop shield is supplied to reduce breath and plosive noise.
- The included shockmount helps to isolate the mic and reduce vibration noise.
- A 9.8′ headphone extension cable is provided to give you ample room to move while you’re podcasting, broadcasting, or gaming.
- Rode’s UNIFY audio software is included, which allows you to unlock additional features of the mic’s powerful internal DSP and mix up to four USB microphones at once for podcasting and streaming applications.
Complete Control of Your Audio
- The included UNIFY software gives you complete control of all your audio inputs and outputs in one intuitive mixer.
- The intuitive software takes seconds to set up and is super easy to use, even with the most complex streaming or gaming setups, so you can go live with incredible audio in seconds.
- Mix up to four microphones and six virtual audio devices including your game, chat, music, system, and browser.
- Seamlessly capture your livestream audio with UNIFY’s onboard recording functionality, then optimize it for major audio platforms. Record in stereo or multitrack for ultimate flexibility when creating content.
- Create the perfect audio experience for your audience, your teammates, and yourself with independent sub-mixes for all your outputs. Monitor all sound sources in full definition.
Craft Your Signature Sound
- Customize the XDM-100’s sound signature to suit your voice with advanced APHEX processing, including the legendary Aural Exciter and Big Bottom.
- Remove background noise and make your audio sound smooth, detailed, and punchy with a compressor, noise gate, and high-pass filter.
- Fine-tune to perfection with granular control over every processor, just like a professional audio mixing software.
- When using UNIFY with a Rode X mic, all audio processing is managed by a powerful DSP chip inside the microphone, which takes a load off your CPU and means you hear everything in your headphones as it happens.
In the Box
- RODE X XDM-100 Dynamic USB-C Microphone
- USB-C to USB-C Cable (9.8′)
- Headphone Extension Cable (9.8′)
- Pop Shield
- 3/8 to 5/8″ Adapter
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.